Work with Me
Are you ready to make some changes in your life?
Would you like some support?
I’m always interested in working with new people, helping them overcome their challenges to create a better, more fulfilling and balanced life.
I offer two specific packages of one-to-one coaching, as well as providing bespoke one-to-one coaching sessions and training packages.
If you are ready to take the leap but unsure what would work best for you, then please book an initial conversation, I’d love to speak to you!
Ready to start the journey towards getting the recognition you deserve?
Career Hack Call
A fantastic starting point, this one-hour call will help you:
- step back and see what you’ve achieved in your career to date
- get clarity on what you really want
- identify how to balance this with the rest of your life
- know your stakeholders and understand the influence they have on your career
- “hack” these together into a plan and identify the immediate steps you need to take to get the recognition you want.
Zero risk and commitment. Just one hour of your time and £99 investment.
Authentic Leaders Programme
Designed to help you to dig deeper, in this personalised 12-week programme you will:
- identify your mission and whats really important to you
- develop the resilience to deal with whatever life throws at you
- unravel the beliefs which are stopping you from moving forward
- experience the value of creating space and balance
- become more comfortable in yourself and get recognised for who you really are.
The programme is structured as 6 one-hour one-to-one coaching sessions, supplemented with additional resources between sessions, all for just £895.
My approach to coaching is based on the philosophies of Sydney Banks, most commonly known as the 3 principles. This means that many of the development and changes come through new insight on how life works, rather than through action. This “subtractive” approach means we spend less time being unproductive and more time to do what is really important.
Interested and want to find out more?