Work with Me
Are you ready to make some changes in your life?
Would you like some support?
I’m always interested in working with new people, helping them overcome their challenges to create a better, more fulfilling and balanced life.
I offer two specific packages of one-to-one coaching, as well as providing bespoke one-to-one coaching sessions and training packages.
If you are ready to take the leap but unsure what would work best for you, then please book an initial conversation, I’d love to speak to you!
Ready to start the journey towards getting the recognition you deserve?
Reboot your Career
Created to help you to step back from the overwhelm of day to day life and be more successful in your career, this one-hour call will:
- reconnect with your purpose and whats really important to you in your career
- identify how you want your career to fit with your life
- know how to de-commit from and say no to those things which no longer serve you
- be inspired to take action to put into place the changes you need.
Authentic Tech Leaders Mentorship Programme
Register your interest in the second cohort now
Kicks off in January 2021
Designed to help you to dig deeper, in this 8-week programme you will:
- identify your mission and whats really important to you
- create space in your life to be able to focus on whats important
- develop the confidence to get out there and share your vision with others
- connect with the resilience you need to deal with whatever life throws at you
- become an authentic leader who is comfortable speaking out about what they believe in
The programme takes place in a small, private facebook community and consists of 8 weeks of training, group coaching and ongoing support.
My approach to coaching is based on the philosophies of Sydney Banks, most commonly known as the 3 principles. This means that many of the development and changes come through new insight on how life works, rather than through action. This “subtractive” approach means we spend less time being unproductive and more time to do what is really important.
Interested and want to find out more?