Work with Me
I’m always interested in working with new people, helping them overcome their challenges to create a better, more fulfilling and balanced life.
I offer two packages as specific ways to work with me, as well as providing bespoke one-to-one coaching sessions and training packages. If you are ready to take the leap but unsure what would work best for you, then please book an initial conversation, I’d love to speak to you!
Ready to start the journey towards Authentic Leadership?
What's Your Why Online Programme
Stop burning yourself out trying to satisfy everyone else’s needs, and get recognised for doing the things that matter to you.
This one-month self-directed, online programme is designed to help you to get clear on the difference you want to make in the world and connect with the inspiration you need to get out there, be visible and get known for the things that are really important to you.
It will guide you through the process of identifying your why, and help you understand how to use what emerges to:
- increase your impact
- improve your visibility
- build your influence as a leader
- show up more authentically
- bring more meaning to your career.
Accessed via an online training portal, you can get started straight away for just £149.
Authentic Tech Leaders Mentorship Programme
The next cohort kicks off in March 2023
Designed to help you to speak out, be more visible and build your influence in an authentic way, in this 12-month programme you will:
- identify your mission and whats really important to you
- create space in your life to be able to focus on whats important
- develop the confidence to get out there and share your vision with others
- connect with the resilience you need to deal with whatever life throws at you
- become an authentic leader who is comfortable speaking out about what they believe in
The programme takes place in a small, private slack community and consists of pre-recorded training and live monthly workshops, supported with one-to-one and group coaching.
The Authentic Visibility for Women In Tech Community
If what I offer sounds interesting, but you’d like to check out my style more first, I share a range of free content to members of my Authentic Visibility for Women In Tech Community, including:
- inspiration based around a monthly theme relating to authenticity and visibility
- stories to inspire and interviews with other guests from the tech world
- exploration of challenging topics in the “why don’t we talk about it” series
- quarterly challenges to inspire you to be more visible
- a supportive and growing community of other women in tech leaders to add to your network.
It’s free to join and open to anyone working in tech wanting to increase their authentic visibility and supportive of increasing the visibility of women.
You can access the community via my Authentic Visibility For Women In Tech Facebook community and/ or through my weekly Be Visible, Be Authentic newsletter, each bringing a slightly different mode of delivery and support.
My approach to coaching is based on the philosophies of Sydney Banks, most commonly known as the 3 principles. This means that many of the development and changes come through new insight on how life works, rather than through action. This “subtractive” approach means we spend less time being unproductive and more time to do what is really important.
Interested and want to find out more?
Click this link and book a time for a chat in my online calendar.